SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management.
MSys Inc., is a prime contract holder for Mid Atlantic region (Zone 3)
Who Can Use It?
The USN’s Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Command to include all NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, and NAVSUP procuring agencies. All US Navy and Marine Corps Commands and Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).
What is the Scope?
1. Research and Development Support
2. Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
3. Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
4. Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
5. System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
6. Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
7. Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
8. Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
9. System Safety Engineering Support
10. Configuration Management (CM) Support
11. Quality Assurance (QA) Support
12. Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
13. Inactivation and Disposal Support
14. Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
15. Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
16. Logistics Support
17. Supply and Provisioning Support
18. Training Support
19. In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
20. Program Support
21. Functional and Administrative Support
22. Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
SeaPort-e Quality Assurance
We use PMI principles, CMMI best practices. We apply our experience in Risk Management and Quality management. We continuously monitor our performance and take corrective actions if necessary.
Raj Mani, Program Manager 510 797 4965 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ankur Prashar, Program Administrator 510 797 4965 email@example.com
Jay Raghavan, Contracts 510 797 4965 firstname.lastname@example.org